1st AND ONLY SELECTIVE IL-23 INHIBITOR WITH A ONE-PRESS PATIENT-CONTROLLED INJECTOR
TREMFYA® is administered by subcutaneous injection. The recommended dose is 100 mg at Week 0, Week 4, and every 8 weeks thereafter.1
AVAILABLE IN 2 DOSAGE FORMS:
- Prefilled syringe (NDC: 57894-640-01)
- One-Press patient-controlled injector (NDC: 57894-640-11)
DEVICE FEATURES DESIGNED WITH PATIENTS IN MIND:
- Can be used in physician’s office or at home after physician approval and proper training
- Features a needle guard so the needle is hidden from view
- Soft “click” indicates when the injection is complete
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Please see the full Instruction for Use (IFU) for TREMFYA® One-Press patient-controlled injector.
*Frequency of maintenance injections for TREMFYA® after the first year.
TREMFYA® is intended for use under the guidance and supervision of a physician. Patients may self-inject with TREMFYA® after physician approval and proper training.
In active psoriatic arthritis, TREMFYA® may be administered alone or in combination with a cDMARD (eg, methotrexate).
References: 1. TREMFYA® (guselkumab) [Prescribing Information]. Horsham, PA: Janssen Biotech, Inc. 2. Data on file. Janssen Biotech, Inc. 3. Chen Y, Miao X, Hsu C-H, et al. Population pharmacokinetics and exposure-response modeling analyses of guselkumab in patient with psoriatic arthritis. Clin Transl Sci. 2022;15(3):749-760. doi: 10.111/cts.13197 4. Chen Y, Miao X, Hsu C-H, et al. Population pharmacokinetics and exposure-response modeling analyses of guselkumab in patients with psoriatic arthritis [online supplement, Fig S4]. Clin Transl Sci. 2022;15(3):749-760. doi: 10.111/cts.13197